Wedding dresses with long sleeves - an extensive models collection of the OKSANA MUKHA brand, known worldwide for unique looks, elegant styles, variety, and affordability. They choose products of this fashion house for the highest quality fabrics, exquisite lines, and carefully selected decor. The line of dresses with long sleeves all the more does not go unnoticed - these are restrained and luxurious, translucent, and closed models with various silhouettes.
The assortment of wedding dresses with long sleeves
More than 100 styles presented in the catalog of the fashion house include various options for dresses with covered hands:
- Lace models with translucent, close-fitting sleeves are light, elegant products, in which such detail serves as additional decoration and lace patterns braid the entire silhouette unobtrusively.
- Covered hands with a smooth fabric are the priority of restrained elegant outfits in which there is no elaborate or overly luxurious decor.
- Loose translucent sleeves look especially airy and romantic. These are exceptional feminine models that look elegant, easy, sublime.
A wedding dress with a long sleeve will suit a girl with any complexion: for a slender bride it will emphasize the subtlety and grace of her hands, for chubby brides it will hide the imperfections of her figure. Moreover, the silhouette can be any:
- thin, fitted - “mermaid” or “gode”, with a fluffy bottom or slightly flared skirt;
- A-shaped - with a translucent, tulle or lace skirt, detachable or non-removable train;
- with a skirt with an assembly with a tight-fitting top.
Different styles are combined with an endless variety of decor. The author uses handmade flowers, Swarovski crystals, pearls, lace, draperies, and ribbons, embroidery. Ornaments form a delicate pattern or envelop the entire product, creating unique images and silhouettes. Each bride will find her own - a one-of-a-kind dress that fits the format of your wedding ceremony, holiday events, and character.